Petroleum Transport Driver
We Pay for Experience!
Join our elite fleet of Petroleum Transport Drivers playing a vital role in ensuring Speedway stores in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee and Alabama have the finest quality fuel available to the motoring public. Safety in everything we do. Top quality equipment delivering top quality product. Driver pay and benefits that surpass the competition. Speedway is the first choice for professional drivers looking to further their career in the fuel transport industry. Speedway is looking for only the best to join our team. If you are an experienced driver with a proven record of safety and quality in your work performance apply today.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Stable work load delivering to Company operated stations
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances
- 401k company match
- Safety Bonus up to 8% of earnings and Employee Referral Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement & Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Do you have a valid Class A CDL with Tank and HAZMAT endorsements?
- Do you have at least 2 years commercial motor vehicle driving experience?
- Do you have a High School diploma or the equivalent?
If your answers are yes, complete an application with Speedway Transport Operations!
See What It’s All About
Swerve into The Summer Smash
Earn 7X entries for a chance* to win backstage access to The Summer Smash 2024 when you buy participating products and use Speedy Rewards®!Turn Up
We're looking for new team members at many of our locations nationwide. Explore available opportunities and apply today! Employees can save 15¢/gal.Apply Now