Petroleum Transport Driver
We Pay for Experience!
Join our elite fleet of Petroleum Transport Drivers playing a vital role in ensuring Speedway stores in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee and Alabama have the finest quality fuel available to the motoring public. Safety in everything we do. Top quality equipment delivering top quality product. Driver pay and benefits that surpass the competition. Speedway is the first choice for professional drivers looking to further their career in the fuel transport industry. Speedway is looking for only the best to join our team. If you are an experienced driver with a proven record of safety and quality in your work performance apply today.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Stable work load delivering to Company operated stations
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances
- 401k company match
- Safety Bonus up to 8% of earnings and Employee Referral Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement & Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Do you have a valid Class A CDL with Tank and HAZMAT endorsements?
- Do you have at least 2 years commercial motor vehicle driving experience?
- Do you have a High School diploma or the equivalent?
If your answers are yes, complete an application with Speedway Transport Operations!
See What It’s All About
Redeem Your Points
Being a Speedy Rewards member is all about the points! Check out what you can redeem your hard-earned points for, like free food, drinks, and more.View Redemptions
We kicked convenience into high gear. Get your snacks and more delivered to your doorstep! Order from Grubhub, DoorDash, or Uber Eats.Order Now