Petroleum Transport Driver
Join our elite fleet of Petroleum Transport Drivers playing a vital role in ensuring Speedway stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee and Alabama have the finest quality fuel available to the motoring public. Safety in everything we do. Top quality equipment delivering top quality product. Driver pay and benefits that surpass the competition. Speedway is the first choice for professional drivers looking to further their career in the fuel transport industry. Speedway is looking for only the best to join our team. If you are an experienced driver with a proven record of safety and quality in your work performance apply today.
Our drivers earn an average of over $65,000 annually. Home daily with local & regional routes! Paid training, referral and bonus programs available for you to drive your future!
Speedway is proud to offer many great best-in-class benefits including:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Stable work load delivering to Company operated stations
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Benefits, beginning upon enrollment
- 401k- company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary, beginning upon enrollment
- Retirement Plan
- Safety Bonus up to 8% of earnings and Employee Referral Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement & Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Do you have a valid Class A CDL with Tank and HAZMAT endorsements?
- Do you have at least 2 years commercial motor vehicle driving experience?
- Do you have a High School diploma or the equivalent?
If your answers are yes, complete an application with Speedway Transport Operations!