Petroleum Transport Driver
We Pay for Experience!
Join our elite fleet of Petroleum Transport Drivers playing a vital role in ensuring Speedway stores in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee and Alabama have the finest quality fuel available to the motoring public. Safety in everything we do. Top quality equipment delivering top quality product. Driver pay and benefits that surpass the competition. Speedway is the first choice for professional drivers looking to further their career in the fuel transport industry. Speedway is looking for only the best to join our team. If you are an experienced driver with a proven record of safety and quality in your work performance apply today.
Speedway is proud to offer many great best-in-class benefits including:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Stable work load delivering to Company operated stations
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Benefits, beginning upon enrollment
- 401k- company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary, beginning upon enrollment
- Safety Bonus up to 8% of earnings and Employee Referral Bonus potential
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement & Adoption Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Do you have a valid Class A CDL with Tank and HAZMAT endorsements?
- Do you have at least 2 years commercial motor vehicle driving experience?
- Do you have a High School diploma or the equivalent?
If your answers are yes, complete an application with Speedway Transport Operations!
See What It’s All About
Speedy Cash On The Go
You can reload your Speedy Cash Gift Card from your Speedway Mobile App so your stops at Speedway are Speedy Fast!Learn More
Get Speedy Treatment
Do you want exclusive offers on food, merchandise, and more? Then download the Speedway mobile app and turn your purchases into redeemable points for Speedy Rewards.Learn More