A Maintenance Technician at Speedway is a fast-paced, hands-on maintenance position key to helping achieve Speedway’s Mission Statement: To provide transportation fuels and convenience store merchandise to the motoring public. This mission is made possible with the support of our Maintenance Team ensuing fully functioning equipment, both inside and outside of the store. As a Maintenance Tech, you interact with a team of maintenance professionals and General Managers in the stores to help ensure that everything from the fuel dispensers to the coffee machine and even the HVAC equipment is customer ready.
Candidates are welcome to apply at any experience level. An in-depth, hands-on training program ensures that our technicians are ready for the job. The training program is further supported by a strong mentoring program. While much of a Maintenance Tech’s work is done independently, you are supported by a network of professionals committed resolving any challenge you may face.
The Speedway Maintenance Team proudly supports a promote from within culture with opportunity to further your career as an Advanced Technician, Lead Technician, Regional Maintenance Trainer, Maintenance Manager as well as additional opportunities throughout the Speedway organization.
Many of the responsibilities of Maintenance Team member include:
- Responding to issues at the store which affect overall operation of equipment or the facility
- Working individually to troubleshoot and repair equipment at store locations
- Working as a team to assist with special projects such as remodels, new store openings or acquisitions
- Operation of a company assigned vehicle in safe and responsible manner
- Ensuring customers can receive all products and services every time they visit the store
See What It’s All About
Swerve into The Summer Smash
Earn 7X entries for a chance* to win backstage access to The Summer Smash 2024 when you buy participating products and use Speedy Rewards®!Turn Up
We're looking for new team members at many of our locations nationwide. Explore available opportunities and apply today! Employees can save 15¢/gal.Apply Now