Transport Operations Support
Join our team of transport professionals who support a fast-growing fleet of petroleum drivers and play a vital role in ensuring our Speedway stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee always have fuel available to our customers, the motoring public. At Speedway, we take pride in the opportunities that are provided to our employees across all of our organizations. Cross-functional networking, a diverse environment, challenging and meaningful assignments, and a focus on a healthy work/life balance – are just a few of the many reasons why our employees have chosen to build their careers here.
Speedway Transport Organization’s opportunities include:
- Regional Transport Manager
- Fuel Dispatcher
- Fleet Mechanic
- Payroll and Administration positions
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for our 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar (7%) up to 6% of annual salary
- Retirement Cash Plan
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking to join a growing Company with unlimited opportunities? Then apply now!