Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will directly oversee 8-13 Speedway store locations? Do you take pride in training your employees in order for them to be able to provide exceptional customer service? As a valued member of the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to our District Manager Trainees receiving proper training through our two-part in-depth training program that typically lasts 12 months.
- The career growth potential in this position is incredible! The District Manager position may be tailored for a parallel career path position in one of the other major areas of the training program, such as: Regional Human Resources Advisor, Field Marketing Coordinator, Field Auditor, among others (as openings are available).
- Company vehicle for business use as a District Manager
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Staffing, training, and supervising General Managers
- Implementing merchandising programs, controlling cash and inventory, motivating and team building, and promoting excellent customer service
- A focus on Profit and Loss management including budget planning, maximizing sales, and controlling expenses
- Setting performance goals and objectives while monitoring results with upper management
- A Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience managing district or regional operations for retail/commercial or large single commercial store with multiple managers and 100 + employees
- The ability to relocate upon completion of training
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence while maintaining automotive liability insurance during course of employment
- The ability to multi-task, being self-motivated, performing repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you enjoy working as a multi-unit retail manager, then this is the position for you. Having previous multi-unit management experience is preferred. If you are ready to join an industry leader, apply today!
See What It’s All About
Having a Fave Pays Off
Remember to scan your Speedy Rewards ID to get an automatic membership into clubs made for you.View All Clubs
Get Speedy Treatment
Do you want exclusive offers on food, merchandise, and more? Then download the Speedway mobile app and turn your purchases into redeemable points for Speedy Rewards.Learn More