Start Your Story at Speedway!
Customer Service Representative is an entry level store position with flexible full and part time positions available that will work with your schedule. Retail experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you.
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment (full-time positions)
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all food service products
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and consistently promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program, where food sales generate lots of extra bonus points for our customers!
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
See What It’s All About
Coffee for a Better Future
When you choose our 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified Aztec Valley Blend, you can be confident that you are supporting farmers to look after their workers and protect more of our natural resources.About Rainforest Alliance
This Spark Will Rev Your Engine
Race for your chance to win the ultimate Indy Race Day experience with a weekly purchase of Mtn Dew® Spark from Speedway! Epic rewards are given away at each checkpoint.Learn More