Start Your Story at Speedway!
Customer Service Representative is an entry level store position with flexible full and part time positions available that will work with your schedule. Retail experience is great, but not required. If you have a positive attitude and engaging personality we would love the opportunity to talk with you.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- 401k company match
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable
- Food preparation including making one of our customer-favorites….coffee!
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all food service products
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program!
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and consistently promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program, where food sales generate lots of extra bonus points for our customers!
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
See What It’s All About
Get a 7th cup FREE when you purchase any 6 coffee, fountain, tea or Slurpee® drinks! Check your progress and choose your reward in the Speedway app.View Club Details
Get Speedy Treatment
Do you want exclusive offers on food, merchandise and more? Then download the Speedway mobile app and turn your purchases into redeemable points for Speedy Rewards®.Learn More