Use your Google+ account to quickly fill out your profile.
Welcome to Speedy Rewards, owned and operated by Speedway LLC. These Speedy Rewards terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (“You”) and Speedway LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Company”). You may contact Speedway LLC at 500 Speedway Drive, Enon, Ohio 45323; 937-864-3000.
(1) Agreement to Terms. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the Speedy Rewards program. Use of the Speedy Rewards program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
(2) Modification of Agreement. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of changes in the Agreement will be posted on www.Speedway.com (the “Website”). Use of the Speedy Rewards program after such notice will be considered your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
(3) Copyright Protection and Use of Company Information. The Speedy Rewards program is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Company names, logos and trademarks may not be used by you in any manner without the prior written consent of Company.
(4) Minimum Age Requirement. You must be at least 13 years old to apply for and hold a Speedy Rewards account.
(5) Company’s Rights in Speedy Rewards Program. Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Speedy Rewards program at any time, including but not limited to rewards and point accrual/redemption methods. Company may also impose limits on membership eligibility, certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Speedy Rewards program or the Website without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service, cancel membership, suspend or terminate an account.
(6) Indemnification for Your Breach of Agreement. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Company.
(7) NO WARRANTY. THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU OR ACCESSED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT OF THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM, THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AWARDED OR REDEEMED THROUGH THE PROGRAM. FURTHER, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES BY USE OF THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE. COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE, WHICH RESULTS FROM ACTS OR EVENTS BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL.
(8) LIMITATION OF COMPANY’S LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS ARISING OUT FROM LOST OR STOLEN SPEEDY REWARDS CARDS, NOR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SPEEDY REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST POINTS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR PROGRAMS, OR ANY INFORMATION SYSTEM, OR THE LOSS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY COLLECTIVELY OF THE COMPANY SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING GROSS NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
(9) Expiration and Forfeiture of Points. Points earned on a SPEEDY REWARDS Membership Card expire after nine (9) months of account inactivity.
(10) SPEEDWAY® CREDIT CARD REWARDS PROGRAM. Customers with a Speedway Credit Card (“Speedway Card”) can earn additional Speedy Rewards Points through the Speedway Credit Card Rewards Program (the “Credit Card Rewards Program”). First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha (“First Bankcard”) is the issuer of the Speedway Card and the sponsor of the Credit Card Rewards Program. Visit https://www.firstbankcard.com/speedway/rewardsterms/rewards.pdf to refer to the Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
(11) Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between Company and You with respect to your use of the Speedy Rewards program. Any cause of action You may have with respect to your use of the Speedy Rewards program must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
(12) See also Company’s Privacy Statement, incorporated herein by reference.
Speedway, the owner and operator of Speedy Rewards, is committed to maintaining your trust and protecting your privacy. You will always get straight answers from us about how we collect, store, use, share, protect and maintain the accuracy of the personal information held in our care.
1. We collect only what helps to serve you better.
Enrolling in Speedy Rewards is free and completely voluntary. When you enroll, we collect your name, address and phone number. We store this information so that we can administer the program properly, process your rewards, and communicate valuable offers to you based on your interests.
Upon enrollment, we also invite you to supply your e-mail address if you want to receive Speedy Rewards offers that way. This is not required to become or remain a Speedy Rewards Member.
We may also present a short survey after enrollment asking about your household’s consumer activities and preferences. This information helps us create special Speedy Rewards offers tailored to you. Filling out this survey is completely voluntary on your part.
From time to time, we may ask you to supply other information about your household’s consumer interests. This, too, is voluntary.
Your decision not to participate in a Speedy Rewards survey or questionnaire will never affect your ability to use the Speedy Rewards Card to collect points, or to redeem them for rewards.
Here are some of the ways we use your information to serve you better: We use your personal information and your Speedy Rewards Card transactions to create tailored offers that make sense for you.
As a Member you may set your own Privacy Boundaries and choose to “opt out” of almost any mailings at any time, or change your mind about what you have agreed to receive previously.
2. We keep your personal information confidential, accurate and secure.
We apply advanced techniques in data processing and security to keep your records up-to-date and accurate, and to safeguard your data against unauthorized use.
We store all Member data in secure, password-protected databases housed in facilities controlled by security personnel we select and procedures we mandate.
We classify all Speedy Rewards Members’ personal information we collect as “Speedy Rewards Confidential.” We never permit “browsing” in Member files. Employee access to Speedy Rewards Members’ personal information is restricted to only those who need it to do their jobs, and only for legitimate and specific business reasons.
In addition, our corporate Code of Conduct requires our employees to protect confidential information, including customer information, and not disclose such information outside the company.
If you wish to change anything about your Member account information, there are several easy ways to do so:
If you suspect an error in your points balance, we urge you to bring this to our attention in the same ways listed above. We will investigate any potential discrepancies between your records and ours. If we determine that an error has occurred, we will correct it, and make sure you receive the points to which you are entitled.
3. Except as provided below, We do not give, rent or sell Member information to anyone outside the Speedy Rewards Program.
Speedway, the owner and operator of Speedy Rewards, promises to share your data only inside the “Speedy Rewards Family” of partners participating in the Program. We will not share your personal information outside of the Program for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We reserve the right to share your personal information as may be required by law or court order, or to ensure compliance with the Program's Terms and Conditions, or in cooperation with law enforcement to protect the rights, property or safety of Speedway, its customers and employees.
We also bind all companies participating in the Speedy Rewards Program to our privacy standards and confidentiality rules, which means they are not allowed to share Speedy Rewards information with anyone outside the Speedy Rewards Program for marketing purposes.
We also limit access to your personal data by companies participating in Speedy Rewards. For example, we will not release your personally identifying information (name, address, phone number, email address) to Speedy Rewards participants except as part of a mailing list that we create on their behalf to bring you Speedy Rewards-approved offers only. Speedy Rewards participating companies agree in writing to return or destroy the list after its originally approved use has been met.
In the unlikely event that the Speedy Rewards Program is ever sold to another company an essential condition of the sale would require the buyer to adopt all of Speedy Rewards Privacy Policies.
4. You can know what is in your Speedy Rewards record.
You have access to your complete Speedy Rewards record upon request. Please make such requests by writing to us at: Privacy Office, Speedy Rewards, P.O. Box 1500, Springfield, OH 45501
5. We let you set your own privacy boundaries.
We know people differ in how comfortable they are in sharing their information for the purpose of receiving consumer offers, and that all consumers want to be able to exercise those choices easily and effectively. That is why Speedy Rewards allow Members to set their own personal privacy boundaries.
We give you several options to ensure your privacy and control the amount and nature of the marketing and promotional communication you receive from Speedy Rewards and our participating companies:
If, for any reason, you choose to end your membership in Speedy Rewards, we will permanently delete your personally identifying information from our records.
Members who wish to change their privacy boundaries may do so by:
We pledge never to use your decision to opt out of any marketing communication or offer to affect your participation in the Speedy Rewards Program, or your ability to earn and redeem Member rewards.
If we ever decide to change or update these policies, we will explain how on our website and notify all active Members in a mailing, or via email to those who have given us permission to contact them in that way.
Thank you for becoming a Member of Speedy Rewards!
You can use a longer PIN number to ensure the maximum amount of security for your Speedy Rewards account.
Also be sure to make your PIN unique across any other passwords or personal accounts you may use to ensure your points will be as safe as possible.
Your Speedy Rewards card number can be found on the back of your Rewards card beneath the barcode.
Don't want to carry a card around? You can use a 7 to 10 digit number to earn points in place of your physical Speedy Rewards card. Use your mobile number or another easy-to-remember number and earn points digitally any time. Type in your number at the pump and at the cash register to earn and redeem points.
Re-enter your PIN to save your changes.
Please verify your Speedy Rewards account by clicking the verification link in the email you receive from Speedway.
Don't see the email?
Click here to resend.
Available now in the App Store & Google Play
Reset Image |
Need help? Call us toll-free at 1-866-836-6841.
This list includes your 10 most recent transactions, updated every 30 minutes.
If you need additional information, please call 1-866-836-6841.