NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN A PRIZE.
1. HOW IT WORKS: Speedway LLC (hereafter,"Speedway" or "Sponsor") will offer multiple individual sweepstakes, each with a distinct start and end date, and prize(s) (each referred to as a "Sweepstakes"). Each of these Sweepstakes will have a certain number of Speedy Rewards® Points required for entry, subject to Rule 5 below. The Official Rules set forth below apply to all Sweepstakes that are listed together on the Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes page. The promotion period that applies to each individual Sweepstakes, as well as any Rules which are different from or in addition to the Official Rules set forth below that will apply to an individual Sweepstakes, can be accessed by clicking on the corresponding Sweepstakes image listed on the "Sweepstakes" page at www.Speedway.com. For purposes of these Official Rules, these Sweepstakes individually and collectively are referred to as the "Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes." The Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for each Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and who are, or who register to become, Speedy Rewards members prior to play. Void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Speedy Rewards Fleet Card members are not eligible to play. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each) are not eligible.
3. HOW TO PLAY ONLINE: During any individual Sweepstakes period, while supplies last, log on to www.speedway.com and log in to your Speedy Rewards account. Locate the Sweepstakes of your choice and follow the on-screen instructions. Your Speedy Rewards account will be debited the amount indicated. During the Promotion Period, Sponsor may elect to operate individual sweepstakes which do not require Speedy Rewards Points to enter. During this time, you will automatically receive the pre-selected number of entries into that Sweepstakes. Each entry will be automatically entered into a random drawing for that Sweepstakes' prize.
4. FREE METHOD OF ENTRY: During any individual sweepstakes period, hand print your name, address, phone number, Speedy Rewards number, age, and the title of the particular sweepstakes you wish to enter (as set forth on the "Sweepstakes" page) on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes" and write the title of the particular sweepstakes that you wish to enter on the envelope, and mail your entry to: Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes, Loyalty Department, P.O. Box 1500, Springfield, OH 45501. For each mail-in request you will be entered once into the random drawing for the individual Sweepstakes indicated on your entry card.
Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. All mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the details of each individual Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes accessed from the "Sweepstakes" section of www.Speedway.com website.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Each participant may submit entries as often they wish, up to the total number of Speedy Rewards points available in their account. Entries may be submitted across all Sweepstakes by any method or combination of methods of entry. Any attempt by any participant to use more than the total number of Speedy Rewards points available in their account (for example, by using multiple/different Speedy Rewards Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods) will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes and any of the Sponsor’s other promotions. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. If due to printing, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. THE WINNER OF THE RANDOM DRAWING WILL BE VERIFIED AFTER VALIDATION OF SPEEDY REWARDS ACCOUNT AND CONTESTANT’S ELIGIBILITY BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. CONTESTANT WILL BE NOTIFIED ONCE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. IN THE EVENT THERE ARE MULTIPLE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED IN ANY INDIVIDUAL SWEEPSTAKES, A CONTESTANT CAN ONLY WIN ONE (1) PRIZE PER SWEEPSTAKES. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in any of the sweepstakes, Contestant agrees to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes. Confirmation e-mails returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, assigns, and advertising and promotional agencies harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the use and/or receipt of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged Speedy Rewards cards.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in any Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless Speedway, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective agents and agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in any Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of any sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail or email; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If for any reason an participant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes for any individual Sweepstakes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in any individual Sweepstakes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the Speedy Rewards account will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned a Speedy Rewards account by Sponsor or other entity responsible for assigning Speedy Rewards accounts for the Sponsor. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select winners from eligible entries received as of the date of impairment, suspension or termination. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
8. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with any Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio or the appropriate Ohio State Court located in Montgomery County, Ohio; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
9. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Speedy Rewards Sweepstakes Game Winners List," P.O. Box 1500, Springfield, OH 45501, Attn: Loyalty Dept. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days after the winner is chosen for each individual Sweepstakes.
10. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple.
11. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Speedway LLC, 500 Speedway Dr., Enon, OH 45323.
Back to Sweepstakes